We're thrilled to announce the newest member of our Trustee Board, Paul Cornell! Paul has a wealth of knowledge and experience that they bring to the table, and we can't wait to see what fresh ideas and perspectives they bring to the role. Get to know Paul - and keep an eye out for great things from our Trustee Board! #trusteeweek
* Married father of two, lived in Gloucester my whole life
* 25 years in Financial Services, 16 years of them running my own Financial Planning business.
* Past experience as a trustee with Youth at Heart for 4 years
* Currently chair of a charity called Headlines which helps people with Craniofacial abnormalities, following my sons diagnosis at birth.
* Having worked in a regulated environment for most of my working life I understand the need for regulation and governance which I believe are transferable skills
* I believe strongly in giving back and helping where I can
#FeelTheDifference #TrusteeBoard #DreamTeam