The GiveHope Campaign
What is the GiveHope campaign and why is it important?
GiveHope is a community of monthly donators, committed to making a difference in the lives of those afflicted by heart conditions.
Families with children suffering from congenital heart diseases undergo countless struggles in areas we often take for granted: even something as simple as playing with friends and being active can prove a huge challenge, and often these families will be dealing with things like isolation, loneliness, emotional exhaustion, anxiety and depression.
GiveHope ensures that we are able to provide the services we do in order to alleviate some of the suffering and negative feelings from the families and their children. It provides us with a regular source of donations, and means that we can be consistent in our services, meaning that these children can always have the support they need. In 2020 alone, we supported over 300 families. With the growing GiveHope community, we hope that our services will be able to reach even more families.
Your continued support to our heart heroes through GiveHope will give you an insight into what we are doing behind the scenes by receiving exclusive updates, and means that your donations can fit your budget and enable you to give to a cause close to your heart in a hassle-free way.
What role can I play in the community?
You can choose to become a…
- Heart friend: for £10 per month, you can support a child monthly. All heart friends receive a Heart Heroes keyring as a token of our appreciation of your support.
- Heart supporter: for £20 per month, you could provide our Heart Heroes important social opportunities to feel normal. All our Heart Supporters receive a Heart Heroes water bottle as a token of our appreciation for your support.
- Heart champion: for £50 per month, you help alleviate some of the emotional trauma families go through when they have a child living with a heart condition. All our Heart Champions receive a Heart Heroes umbrella as a token of our appreciation for your support.
What can you expect when you join?
- We want our GiveHope community to feel invested, connected and eager to share the hope of changing lives.
- You will join a special group of people reaching out each month to provide support for children and families who are dealing with heart conditions.
- Together, we can change lives by supporting their journey.
GiveHope is not just passive monthly giving.
What if I still want to help, but don’t want to give monthly?
If you don’t want to join GiveHope just yet, you can still be an enormous help by giving a one-off donation. Every penny helps a child and their family create lasting memories through the events and activities we set up, and takes off some of the stress of having a child unfortunate enough to suffer from a congenital heart disease.